University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada”. The University of Alberta is providing numerous scholarships for international students to pursue their higher education in Canada. The scholarships are offered for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. The application can be submitted only once, and the applicant should contact the relevant department before applying.
A wide range of courses and programs are offered by the University of Alberta. The scholarships in Canada are open to all nationalities, international students from all countries and Canadian students can also apply. The criteria, requirements, funding and grants and entrance policies are different for each graduate program. The deadlines for online applications for every scholarship and grant are different.
The University of Alberta is a public-based research institute that offers more than 200 undergraduate, graduate, and research programs. Good thing that universities do not require IELTS and TOEFL; instead, you can submit a Duolingo English language proficiency score. The University of Alberta ranks among the top 150 universities globally and stands as the 5th best institute in Canada.
Another merit of studying in Canada is that the government is giving a work permit of 3 years after graduation, so you can quickly get a work permit and find a good career opportunity while living in Canada. So prepare all the required documents and don’t miss this opportunity to study abroad. Canadian universities as well as the Government of Canada offer a large number of partially funded and fully funded scholarships for international students.
Here are some more details about the University of Alberta Scholarships
- Agriculture, Life and Environmental Science
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Science
- Public Health
- Fine Arts & Humanities
- Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Science
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022:
- International, as well as Canadian students, can apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
- Applicants must show academic excellence.
- Every department and program has different criteria and requirements, so visit the official website to know more about the programs and their criteria.
- Applicants must meet the program and grant requirements.
Here are some benefits of University of Alberta Scholarships for international students:
- The university offers a wide range of scholarships for outstanding, talented and motivated students.
- Here is the list of scholarships and awards offered by the University of Alberta. Some scholarships are awarded by the university itself, others are supported by other organizations while few of them are funded by the Government of Canada.
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Scholarships
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarships
- Andrew Stewart Memorial Graduate Prize
- Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship
- Department Specific Awards
- FGSR Graduate Online Conference Award
- FGSR Graduate Travel Awards
- Killam Trust Scholarships
- Mackenzie King Scholarships
- Open Competition
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
- Thesis Completion Awards
- Tri-Council Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Top-Up Awards
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- Please follow the link below to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada.
- The deadline is different for each scholarship, so make sure to check the deadline before applying.