Romanian Government Scholarship 2022, Fully Funded
Another opportunity to study in Europe. Applications for open for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania invites all the non-EU students to apply for the scholarship in Romania to pursue higher education (Undergraduate, master’s and PhD program) in top universities of Romania. This scholarship program in Romania is considered one of the best fully funded scholarships in Europe for international students. It is a good opportunity for non-EU students to study in Europe and experience living in one of the largest European countries. Not limited to exposure to the European higher education system and rich culture, Romanian government scholarship also opens doors to employment and career opportunities.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will fund the Romanian Government Scholarships so the students don’t need to worry about the expenses. The scholarship will provide full tuition fee exemption and accommodation for international students. Applicants from any country can apply for this scholarship. A limited number of extraordinarily talented students with excellent academic record will be selected from each country.
Students can apply for master, PhD and undergraduate scholarships. The duration for the undergraduate program will be 3 to 6 years; 2 years for the master’s program and lastly, for the Ph.D. program, the duration is 3 to 4 years. Almost all the academic fields, including architecture, visual arts, culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative science, engineering, education science, social and human science, technical studies, oil and gas and agricultural science and science and technology are offered under this scholarship except medicine, pharmacy and dentistry.
The aim of government scholarships is to attract young outstanding, highly motivated and talented students to study in Romania and promote cultural exchange with the whole world. Romanian Government scholarship will reduce students’ financial burden related to academic expenses and allow them to discover their potential.
Some universities in Romania do not require English language proficiency test scores like IELTS or TOEFL; students are accepted as long they meet the university’s basic requirements. Studying in a country where the literacy rate is above 98% is merit on its own. It shows how dedicated the government is to its educational system and youth. Last but not least, students who studied in European countries have more exposure and career opportunities.
It is the best opportunity for students to study and get a higher education degree from one of the top European countries.
Here are some more details about the Romanian Government Scholarship
Deadline is March 15, 2022
- Country: Romania
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the eligibility for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply except EU member states.
- The applicants shall not hold Romanian citizenship.
- The applicant shall not be over 35 years to apply for the master’s program and be under 40 for the PhD program.
- The applicant shall hold a degree from a previously attended program.
The Romanian Government Scholarship will provide the following benefits for international students:
- No application fee
- Exemption on tuition fee
- Accommodation will be provided
- A monthly stipend will be provided accordingly.
- The applicants will have to cover the cost of international transport themselves so they should be prepared financially for the additional cost they have to cover.
Other details :
Here is the list of documents required by the Romanian scholarships 2022:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin.
- Properly and correctly filled form.
- Application form for the issuance of letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Copies of diploma/degree or equivalent (bachelors, masters) translated in English or Romanian language.
- A legal copy of the birth certificate (must be in English or Romanian)
- Applicant’s Passport
- An attested medical certificate providing the fact that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious disease or other medical condition.
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- 2 passport size recent photos.
- Applicants must prepare other documents required by universities.
- Applicants must submit the application files in electronic or physical format (electronic format is preferred) through Romania’s diplomatic mission. Check the website of the Romanian Embassy in your country.
- If the application is submitted directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ registry offices or the ministry of education and research will be rejected (will not be taken under consideration).
- The applications for the Romanian Government Scholarship must be submitted before 15 March 2022.