Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Opportunity for students who want to pursue education in Ireland. Ireland government scholarship is offered for international students for 2022. The scholarship is offered for bachelor’s, master’s and PhD programs as a national initiative by the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science. The government of Ireland provides equal opportunities for students from all nationalities regardless of gender, race, or ethnicity. International scholarships are offered to highly talented students who are interested in research for development and postgraduate studies. Individuals will be given prestigious awards for outstanding research in different disciplines.
Applicants with research interests in emerging fields that introduce creative innovation are highly encouraged to apply. Fully-funded scholarships are highly competitive, with a success rate of only 18% over the past five years. Individuals who will be successful in securing scholarship funding will be recognized as potential world-class research leaders of the future. Different departments and agencies of government are funding this scholarship that includes environment protection agency, department of foreign affairs, department of children, equality, disability, integration, and youth.
Applicants can apply for the scholarship to pursue full-time masters, PhD and bachelor’s programs to study in Ireland. They will get a chance to study and conduct research in top institutes and universities of Ireland. So don’t waste the time and start preparing for your application today! Government scholarships are the best choice if you want to study abroad on scholarships. Ireland government scholarship will provide support for one year of master taught program, one year of research taught master or PhD program or final year of an undergraduate program.
Here are more details about the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Dublin
- ICD Business School Dublin
- Independent College Dublin
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Institute of Technology Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Deadline is March 25, 2022
- Country: Ireland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 25, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship:
- There is no age limit for applicants.
- Applicants must carefully check if they are eligible before applying for the program and scholarship.
- Applicants who have received an offer from one of the eligible Irish universities.
- Applications must be submitted in the Irish or English language.
- Supervisors and referees must provide a positive report about the applicant.
- Applicants who failed twice after applying for the Ireland government scholarship cannot apply for the same program.
- Applicants must not have availed Irish research council scholarship previously.
- Applicants can apply for the final year of the undergraduate program.
- Applicants can apply for the master taught and research program and PhD degree.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Ireland Government Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver for successful international students.
- Registration fee waiver.
- €10,000 as a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
- An opportunity to study in Europe.
Other details :
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Supervision details
- Language proficiency
- Additional documents (if required)
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letter
- The application process for the Ireland government scholarship is online. Application forms sent by email or mails will be rejected.
- Applicants can apply using the online application system. If they do not have an account there, they have to sign up there. After signing up, they will be able to log in using their email and password. Those who have an account already can log in to the portal.
- The application shall not be plagiarized and must be the applicant’s work. Applications must be in English language or Irish.
- Applicants should read the details provided in the call documentation.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- The deadline for the scholarship is 25 March 2022.