Brunei Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Applications are open for the Brunei Government Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. It is an excellent opportunity for students who want to pursue higher education in one of the Asian countries. The scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate programs in Brunei. All international students who fulfill the requirements and criteria can apply for the Brunei Government Scholarship. These fully-funded scholarships for international students are funded by the Brunei Darussalam ministry of affairs.
Scholarships are offered to facilitate and support talented and outstanding students with good academic records and provide them with knowledge and professional skills to compete in this fast-paced, challenging world. The Brunei Government Scholarship aims to attract international students to study in universities of Brunei and increase the ratio of international students in Brunei’s top universities. This program will advantage the government as well as international students by providing them full academic support. A wide range of majors and disciplines are offered for potential students to study in Brunei.
Students will be studying in top universities in Brunei, including KUPU SB, UBD, UNISSA, UTB and PB. Brunei scholarships are fully funded, providing a number of benefits including tuition fee exemption, international traveling ticket, allowance and many other perks including global network and getting acknowledgment on different platforms. Students who are selected for international scholarships have more chances of employment, exposure and experience in the challenging real-life world.
Students must agree to follow the regulations of Brunei government scholarship as well as the particular university they will study at. International students must respect the tradition, culture and norms, customs and religion of Brunei Darussalam. Students will be allowed to participate in cross-cultural and culture exchange activities, but they should refrain from participating in political activities.
The duration of international scholarships vary from program to program; the duration of the scholarship for undergraduate program is different from the scholarship for postgraduate degree programs. Applicants must go through the details thoroughly before applying. Make sure to apply for the fully-funded scholarship before the deadline ends.
Here are more details about the Brunei Government Scholarship
Deadline is February 15, 2022
- Country: Brunei Darussalam
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Brunei Government Scholarship 2022-2023:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be 18-25 years old if they are applying for the undergraduate or diploma program.
- Applicants must be under 35 years old till July 2022 for the postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must not be permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
- Applicants must not be getting support from any other grant, scholarship or academic award.
Brunei government scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program; hence, it will provide the following benefits:
- Successful students will get a 100% university tuition fee exemption.
- Economy class air tickets for international travel will be provided from the student’s country to Brunei.
- BND $500 will be provided as a monthly allowance.
- BND $150 will be provided as a monthly meal allowance.
- Students will receive a yearly book allowance of approx. BND 600.
- Free accommodation.
- Comprehensive health insurance for the duration of the scholarship.
Other details :
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- A certified true copy of academic certificates.
- A certified true copy of transcripts.
- Certified English translation of documents for the documents that are not in the English language.
- Statement of purpose.
- Birth certificate
- Security clearance statement
- Reference letter
- University Brunei Darussalam,
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
- Politeknik Brunei
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei
- The application process for the Brunei government scholarship is online.
- Click on the “Official site” button below and download the application form from the website.
- Applicants must make sure to provide all the details carefully and correctly.
- They must also mention their first and second choice programs and the same goes for university.
- Applicant’s complete form must be submitted either by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the national focal point.
- Applicants are required to submit a security clearance statement, also known as no criminal activity statement, from their national security agency or police.
- Applicants must submit a complete application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum size of the attachment file is 10 MB; the application form and documents should be submitted in Word Document or PDF or JPG format (zip folder).
- The application must be submitted before the deadline, 15 February 2022.