Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
Hey graduates, here’s good news. Thai Government scholarships are accepting applications from international students now. The scholarships are fully funded, offered to undertake a full-time master or PhD degree program at the Asian Institute of Technology. AIT ranks #1 university in Thailand and the 14th best university in Asia.
Do not let go of this chance if you are looking for a chance to study abroad and especially when you belong to Asian countries. Thailand government scholarship is open for all Asian countries to promote education and exchange of culture.
There is a nominal application fee to apply for Thai Government scholarships. The scholarships are offered to international students coming from Asian countries and citizens of ASEAN member countries to pursue master or doctoral programs. The scholarships are offered for almost all fields and majors offered at AIT.
The Thai government scholarships will cover all academic expenses of international students including registration fees, accommodation and allowance as living expense, tuition fees for the whole duration of the degree program at the Asian institute of technology. To know more about this scholarship make sure to read till the end.
Here are more details about Thai Government scholarships
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural System and Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resource Management
- Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Data Science and AI
- Development and Sustainability
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food innovation, Nutrition and Health
- Gender and Development Studies
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Information Management
- International Executive MBA
- International Finance
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies
- IOT System Engineering
- Marine Plastic Abatement
- Microelectronics and Embedded System
- Natural Resources Management
- Regenerative Sanitation
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Environment Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Urban Water Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
Deadline is February 28, 2022
- Country: Thailand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN Member countries, Asian countries
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for Thai government scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens of Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries or other Asian countries.
- They must have excellent previous academic records.
- They must have obtained undergraduate and master’s degree to apply for doctoral program. While for master degree program they must hold a bachelor degree.
- Applicants must have obtained GPA of 3.5 or above.
Thai Government scholarships will provide the following benefits for international students:
- Full tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
Other details :
- Research proposals
- Transcripts/degree certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 bands)
- Other documents if required by the department
Follow the link below to apply for the Thailand government scholarships.