Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships
Mid Sweden University
Deadline: 17 Jan/28 Feb 2022
Study in: Sweden
Course starts September 2022
For high performing students applying to a study programme at Mid Sweden University, the University is offering a number of scholarships on selected Master’s programmes.
Mid Sweden University, Sweden
Field(s) of study:
- • International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- • Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- • International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- • Master by Research in Informatics
- • Master by Research in Biology
- • Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- • Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- • Master by Research in Electronics
- • Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- • Master in Tourism 60 credits
- • Master in Tourism 120 credits
- • Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
Number of Scholarships:
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
The scholarship covers 75% of the tuition fee. The remaining 25% of the tuition fee each semester, as well as travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above listed programmes by 17 January 2022 and have paid the application fee until by 1 February 2022.
You can apply for the scholarship after having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions Sweden. Students that have applied and paid the application fee before the deadline (stated above) will receive a link to the application form by email. The scholarship application period is from 10 – 28 February 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.