BIT Scholarship in China 2022 | Chinese Government Scholarship
Applications are open for BIT scholarship in China 2022. Beijing Institute of Technology is offering fully funded scholarships to pursue masters and PhD degree programs under the Chinese Government scholarship scheme. Beijing Institute of Technology provides a world-class experience and quality education by providing top-ranked and established faculty and staff, which help students focus on what is important to make a successful career. Even amidst a pandemic, the CSC scholarship 2022 is a ray of sunshine for international students to move forward and excel.
China is making efforts towards worldwide development, offering different scholarships for the bright, outstanding and challenging minds to induce development at regional, national and international levels despite their race, culture, religion or gender: an equal opportunity for all. The main goal of CSC scholarship is to establish a global community of young minds who are eager to make this world a better place and are committed to the world’s development.
The BIT scholarship program provides an opportunity to pursue higher studies in different fields and adapt various skills and techniques which make them stand apart in a crowd. It offers a platform to work with different minds, learn different cultures and develop new skills for free. The Beijing institute also plays a vital role in grooming students as the Beijing Institute of Technology works by abiding by the core Chinese values of maintaining discipline and dedication to work.
It is an excellent opportunity for outstanding international students who want to study abroad but do not afford due to financial burdens. China offers many international scholarships funded by the government; one of them is Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2022 for all students who are keen to study in China.
Here are more details about the BIT Scholarship in China
Offered Courses for BIT Scholarship (English Taught)
- Aerospace, Chemistry and Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mathematics, Physics
- Information and Electronics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Deadline is April 15, 2022
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for BIT scholarship in China:
- All candidates must be non-Chinese Citizens.
- Candidates must abide by all Chinese Laws and Regulations.
- Candidates applying for the master’s program must be under 35 years and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for the Doctoral Program must be under 40 years and have a master’s degree.
- Candidates must be in good health.
- A minimum level 5 in HSK is required to enroll in Chinese-specific programs.
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or 80 in TOEFL is required to enroll in English teaching programs.
- Candidates must have a one-year of relevant experience if they are applying for MBA.
Here are the benefits of BIT Scholarships:
- CSC scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
- The scholarship will also cover accommodation.
- Free medical insurance.
- Candidates will also receive a monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 for the master’s program and CNY 3,500 for the doctoral program.
Other details :
- CSC Application form
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Two Letters of Reference
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation from BIT Advisors
- Physical examination evidence
- Language Proficiency Report
- Non-criminal record evidence
- Letter of financial guarantee
- Passport Photocopy with the Chinese Visa page
- Certifies copy of diploma/transcript
- The application process is online.
- Candidates must select Type B and the agency number is 10007.
- Then pay the application fee of CNY 600.
- Candidates must pass the material review and then have to give an interview (time and method will be informed to the candidates beforehand).
- After the interview, candidates will be registered in the academic review.
- Pre-admitted students will receive a pre-admission notice.
- Applicants must cover the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Applicants must sign the commitment form for the BIT scholarship.