University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Applications are now open for the University of Tokyo ADB scholarship for the year 2022. The scholarship is offered to study a master’s degree program at the University of Tokyo in Japan. The main aim of ADB scholarship is to provide quality education to skilled individuals that will polish their skills and help them work for society’s development. The University of Tokyo ADB scholarship is fully funded and it will cover all academic expenses related to studying abroad, including traveling cost, medical insurance for the duration of the scholarship and tuition fees.
Since then, stared in 1988, The ADB scholarship is working to help the Asian and Pacific countries and economic and social progress. For the past few years, it has also supported sustainable development projects because of the world’s greater acceptance of it.
University of Tokyo is one of the best universities in Japan, with advanced education and providing a climate where students accept and promote diversity. The credibility of Tokyo University can be measured by its important graduates like 17 prime ministers, 17 Nobel Prize Laureates, five astronauts, and a field medalist.
The offered programs for the master’s scholarship are:
- Natural Environmental Studies.
- Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Environment Systems
- Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
Here are some more details about the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2022
Deadline is December 10, 2021
- Country: Japan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 10, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criteria for the University of Tokyo ADB scholarship are as follows:
- Only students from ADB member states and Japan ODA-scholarship approved countries are eligible.
- Students must apply for admission in the master’s program at the University of Tokyo to be eligible for the scholarship.
- A bachelor’s degree with good grades is a prerequisite.
- Only those individuals are eligible who have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite.
- Age limit= Max 35 years but, for senior-level, it can be up to 45 years.
- Past or current ADB employees and immediate relatives of ADB employees are not eligible.
- Applicants must have good health and can travel to Tokyo for studies.
- The second-year scholarship will only be granted to those students having good grades in the previous year.
- Students should return to their home country after the completion of the program.
University of Tokyo ADB scholarship covers the following:
- In addition, the ADB scholarship will provide complete tuition fees for the 2-year master’s program.
- A monthly stipend will be provided for accommodation, books and other study materials.
- The scholarship will also cover medical insurance for the scholarship holders.
- Traveling expenses will be covered by the ADB scholarship.
- First of all, check if you are eligible for the University of Tokyo ADB scholarship.
- Then search for a supervisor. Then fill in the application form.
- Email the following documents by December to email@example.com with the subject “ADB Application Name (applicant’s name)”.
- Application form.
- Academic transcripts original or attested photocopy.
- Certificates of degrees original or attested photocopy.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (confidential) by the recommenders themselves with the subject “ADB Recommendation Letter Name (applicant’s name).”
- For more information about form submission, visit the official website.