Peking University Scholarship 2022 – Study in China
Applications are open for Peking University scholarship to study in China.
Opportunities circle is pleased is to present you with an exciting opportunity to study in one of the best universities in China on Scholarship. Peking University has started accepting applications for master’s scholarships for the academic year 2022. This scholarship is open to all nationalities of the world.
Yenching Academy is a postgraduate college associated with Peking University. Every year, it enrolls approximately 120 students, including both nationals and internationals, who will live, learn, and grow together and can be a part of global development.
Approximately 80% of the enrolled students are international; therefore, if you want to study in China, this is a fantastic opportunity to avail and live your dreams. In case you want to know more about the Host organization, you can contact them at email@example.com.
Here are some more details about the Peking University scholarship
Deadline is December 3, 2021
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 3, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
The criteria for Peking University scholarship 2022 is as follows:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program, which will be completed before 31st August 2022.
- Students who will be enrolled in any degree program while studying at Peking University will have their scholarship disqualified at once.
- Applicants with an excellent academic record are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have knowledge and influence towards the interdisciplinary study of China.
- Applicants must have fluency in English speaking, writing, and listening.
- Complete tuition fees will be covered under the Peking University scholarship.
- Scholarship holders will be provided with the best accommodation facilities.
- All the scholarship holders will get a monthly stipend during the scholarship.
- The study cost will also be covered under the Peking University scholarship program.
- The Peking University scholarship will also cover one round trip travel expense.
Other details :
- Official transcripts
- An online application form
- Certificates of your degree or diploma
- 2 academic Letter of Recommendations
- A personal statement of not more than 750 words
- A statement of research interest with citation and not more than 1500 words
- English proficiency tests score (IELTS overall 7.0, TOEFL iBT overall score 100, Cambridge English advanced test score 185, CET score 600).
- Click on the apply now button or go to the official website of Peking University and fill an online application form.
- Create your account on the Peking University portal.
- After that, you are required to submit the required documents in English.