Global Korea Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Global Korea welcomes candidates to study in South Korea under scholarship that is funded by the government of Korea. The scholarships are offered to students to pursue a full-time undergraduate program in the Republic of Korea’s top institutes.
Students from all nationalities are welcomed. A total of 220 candidates will be selected for this scholarship. Students can choose from Fields offered by the hosting universities; all academic fields and majors are offered under this scholarship. The total duration for the undergraduate program is 4 hours. Selected candidates will go through learning the Korean language in the first year.
For the application’s submission and process, contact your Embassy; they will provide detailed information regarding the process and interview, etc. The deadline varies according to the Embassy and universities. The scholarship is fully funded; hence it will cover all the academic expenses of the students.
Moreover, Korean universities are getting recognition in the field of research and development, as more and more students travel to Korea for higher education each year. Korean universities are well known for quality and standard education. Students who wish to study in Korea can check other scholarships on our website too. Visit the official website to know about the complete list of universities.
Here are some more details about Global Korea Scholarship 2022
- Country: South Korea
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone Can apply
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the Global Korea Scholarship:
- The applicant must not be a Korean Citizen.
- The applicant should be fit both mentally and physically in order to apply for the scholarship.
- To apply for the undergraduate scholarship, the applicant must be under 25 years of age.
- The applicant must have finished or scheduled to finish high school before the arrival date for the undergraduate program.
- The applicant must score 80% or above in the previous institute to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants receiving any other award or scholarship cannot apply for the Global Korea Scholarship program.
Global Korea Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Airfare cost coverage,
- KRW 200,000 as resettlement allowance,
- KRW 900,000 as living allowance,
- Medical insurance for the time of the undergraduate program,
- The semester fee’s actual cost will be covered, which should not exceed more than KRW 5 million per semester.
- If the students are proficient in the Korean language, they will also receive an excellence award for Korean language proficiency.
- Printing cost (only if applied) and completion grant.
- 100,000 KRW as an award for excellent Korean language proficiency.
Other details :
- Application form (complete)
- Study plan and personal statement
- High school certificate and transcripts
- Proof of citizenship
- Letter of recommendation
- Medical assessment of the applicant
Contact the Korean Embassy in your country and inquire about Global Korea Scholarship applications as the Embassy will forward the nominations to NIIED. The applicant must submit all documents to the concerned university or the Korean Embassy of their country.