Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2022 – Fully Funded
The Commonwealth Scholarship in UK is an exciting opportunity for brilliant and potential students from all over the commonwealth countries to pursue the master’s degree program in the best universities of the UK. The goal of the scholarship is to help the developing nations by providing their talented students an advanced education in various fields completely free.
The UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is funding the Commonwealth master’s scholarship. For the year 2022, the scholarship for the master’s program is offered in science and technology, crisis management, health system, and access to different opportunities. All the current students will be connected to their alumni, and this network will be in effect after their degree, helping them achieve global prosperity and fulfill their future goals. This network will also help them with any issue during their studies and provide guidance related to an assignment, project, or research.
The government of the UK started the Commonwealth scholarship in 1959, and since then 28,500 scholarships have been granted to students from different nations of the world. Furthermore, the scholarship holders then became prominent world figures in different fields like politics, social service, scientists, diplomats, researchers, the business world, and others.
The Commonwealth scholarship creates a lifetime scholar to the world, aiding in its prosperity. By the efforts of the UK government, these scholars will be in association with the knowledge hubs where ideas and unique investment projects will be discussed for the world’s prosperity. The network is created through LinkedIn, which will also provide them with much information. Therefore, if you are eligible and want to study abroad, apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship in UK.
Here are some more details about the Commonwealth Scholarship in UK
Deadline is November 1, 2021
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Grenada, Montserrat, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Tanzania, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St, Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
- Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
The criteria for the Commonwealth scholarship in UK are as follows:
- Britain-protected students are eligible for the Commonwealth scholarship.
- The citizens or the refugees of the eligible Commonwealth countries are eligible only.
- Only the permanent residents of the eligible Commonwealth countries are eligible.
- Only those students are encouraged to apply who will be available in the UK by September 2022.
- Applicants are required to submit documents in the required pattern.
Following are the benefits of the Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2022:
- Complete tuition fee.
- Return air ticket.
- Allowance for warm clothes.
- A monthly allowance of £1,133 or £1,390.
- Thesis or research cost.
- Study travel grants within or outside the UK.
- For widowed/single parent/divorced scholarship holders with children, an allowance of £485 per month will be granted for the first child; for the second child, the scholarship provides £120 per month, and for the third child under 16 years old, £16 will be provided per month under this scholarship.
- The scholarship offers an additional allowance for disabled students.
- Click on the apply now button below or go to the official website and fill the CSC online application form for the Commonwealth scholarship in UK.
- The reference letter should be directly emailed by the referees themselves.
- The deadline for the submission of the CSC recommendation letter is 22nd November 2021.