Yenching Academy Scholarship in China 2022 (Fully Funded)
Yenching Academy of Peking University is inviting international students worldwide to apply for the Yenching Academy Scholarship for the academic year 2022. The scholarship is offered to pursue a master’s program in China. Scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis, academic excellence, and a record of extracurricular activities. Students can apply from any country; there are no restrictions on nationality; therefore, the students who meet the criteria should apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will help international students get insight into Chinese culture and an opportunity to study in the 16th best institute in the world.
Yenching academy accepts a large number of international students every year, as for scholarships approx. one hundred and twenty students from Asia and other countries are selected. Therefore, 80% of the enrolled students are international students, among them 30-35% students are from European countries, 25% from America, Canada and almost 30% from the rest of the countries. Students will complete postgraduate studies and have a culture exchange knowledge as students from different countries study together and exchange their cultures and values.
Yenching Academy of Peking University offers master’s degrees in 6 different fields; economics and management, philosophy and religion, law and society, history and archaeology, politics and international relation, and literature and culture. Yenching Academy will provide all the funding for the successful candidates, including tuition fees, research cost, monthly stipend, travel cost, and accommodation. The duration of the Yenching academy scholarship is 2 years for the master’s program.
- Economics and Management
- Law and Society
- Philosophy and Religion
- History and Archaeology
- Literature and Culture
- Politics and International Relations
Here are some more details about the Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022
Deadline is December 3, 2021
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 3, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for Yenching academy scholarship:
- Both male and female students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or must be enrolled in a degree program.
- Applicants must be under the age of 28 at the time of application.
- They must graduate before 31 August 2022.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- English proficiency test results obtained before September 2020 are not acceptable.
Yenching Academy scholarship will provide:
- Full tuition fee,
- Medical insurance,
- Monthly stipend,
- Round trip travel allowance.
Other details :
- Application form
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts
- Degree certificate/diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of enrollment (if enrolled)
- English language proficiency test certificate
The application process for the Yenching academy scholarship is online. First, create an account on the portal. Then, make sure to correctly and fill the form and meet all the requirements.