Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 SINGA22 (Fully Funded)
Applications are now open for the Singapore International Graduate Award for August 2022 intake. This scholarship is offered for international students who did not get a chance to study in Singapore before. It is a great opportunity for students who want to pursue PhD abroad. SINGA scholarship will cover all your tuition fees and accommodation. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), the Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the University of Technology and Design from Singapore. (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can get your PhD. Education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
Here are more details about the Singapore International Graduate Award
Deadline is December 1, 2021
- Country: Singapore
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award:
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
- A * STAR may include additional selection criteria based on current scholarship policies. These policies may be changed from time to time without notice.
Singapore International Graduate Award provides the following benefits:
- Tuition fees,
- One-time payment allowance of $1,000,
- Single air allowance up to $1,500,
- Monthly stipend of $2,000, which will increase to $ 2,500 after the passing of the Qualification.
Please click the Apply now button below to apply for the program.
First, you have to search Ph.D. Investigation project. Go to the research area and select the research project that interests you.
Prepare all required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of the request. Do not send hard copies of your documents to the SINGA office. You must submit all documents online with your Singa application.
- An identification card or passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement has not yet been awarded.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, please note that the university may require you to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.