NCTU Scholarships by National Chiao Tung University 2022
NCTU Scholarships” for the academic year 2022. Taiwan offers scholarships for international students to pursue higher education; the National Chiao Tung University of Taiwan offers scholarships for Bachelor’s, Masters, and PhD programs. The university offers diverse and almost all fields for a degree program. The NCTU scholarships are offered for 1 year; after 1 year, the scholarship can be renewed based on academic performance. The university solely offers the scholarship, and it will cover tuition fees and provide a stipend to the students. The university is offering 4 types of scholarships.
- NCTU International Students Scholarship
- Taiwan Scholarship
- Indian Institute of Technology Industry Fellowship
- NCTU Elite PhD. Scholarship
The National Chiao Tung University was established in 1958. After 60 years of development, NCT university is now ranked 4 in Taiwan and 427th in the world. NCTU has an outstanding academic performance in the fields of information, communications, primary research, biotechnology, humanities and social sciences. Currently, there are more than 14,000 domestic and international students enrolled at the NCTU.
Here are some more details about the NCTU Scholarships 2022
Deadline is September 30, 2021
- Country: Taiwan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the criteria to apply for NCTU scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Citizens of Taiwan are ineligible for this program.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants may not be receiving any other scholarship at the time of the NCTU scholarship.
- Applicants must complete the NTCU scholarships application form correctly and submit it along with other required documents.
- Students who have received their high school degrees are eligible for a bachelor’s program.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree are eligible for the master’s program.
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible for PhD program.
NCTU Scholarships provide the following benefits:
- Bachelor’s students will receive a monthly stipend of up to NT$21,000 (US$700)
- Master’s students will receive a monthly stipend of up to NT$22,000 (US$733)
- Tuition fees of master’s students will be exempted
- Master’s students will get assistantship from the advisor of research
- PhD students will receive a monthly stipend of NT$29,000 (US$966)
- The tuition fee of PhD students will be exempted.
- The assistantship will be given to PhD students for research work.
Other details :
- An online Application form must be submitted with complete data
- Highest degree verified with official stamps
- Highest degree transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Written study plan(in English or Chinese)
- English proficiency certificate
- If the previous degree was taught in English, then the applicant can ask their university for an official statement stating that the primary language of their institute is English.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for PhD applicants)
Fields/Majors available for NCTU Scholarships
- College of humanities and social sciences
- Faculty of system engineering
- College of Hakka studies
- College of science
- College of engineering
- College of management
- College of computer science
- College of biological sciences and technology
- College of electrical engineering
- College of computer engineering
- College of photonics
- International college of semiconductor technology
- College of artificial intelligence and green energy
- School of law
- For more information regarding undergraduate programs, Check Here
- For more information regarding masters and PhD programs, Check Here
To apply for the NCTU scholarship, applicants must follow the given instructions:
- New students applying should apply through the online application system.
- Must have all the required documents.
- No acceptance letter required or IELTS, TOEFL, GRE.
- Students must submit all the documents and application form online on the official website of NCTU (link is given at the end of this article).
- Remember to mark the ‘NCTU Scholarship’ on the application form to be considered for application. If the student wants to renew the scholarship, check the OIA announcement for information regarding the scholarship’s renewal.