King’s College London Scholarship 2022
King’s College London Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue higher studies in the world’s top research institute. The scholarship is offered for full-time MPhil and PhD programs. King’s College London provides the students a platform to connect with the world-leading researchers and research projects that help stimulate their academic development. Besides this, King’s College London is a renowned institute when it comes to extracurricular research activities. The students doing their academic research and completing their studies would build self-confidence and leadership skills by taking part in extracurricular activities at King’s College London.
King’s PGR Studentships provide support to international students to study in any of King’s Health Faculties or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences. The postgraduate research scholarship is funded for 4 years, during which the doctoral students can complete their doctoral research degrees (MPhil/PhD). King’s College London Centre for Doctoral studies awarded the fully paid scholarship in London’s best university. Students can apply for life sciences and medicine, psychiatry, psychology, neuroscience, nursing, dentistry, oral and Craniofacial Sciences.
King’s College is located in the heart of London and has many attractions for students across the world. The modern and safest lifestyle is undoubtedly one of the most significant reasons why applicants should apply for higher studies scholarships. The King’s is one of the UK’s oldest universities and a leading public research university. Moreover, the institute is Europe’s largest centre for graduate and postgraduate medical teaching and biomedical research by its students. The institute has the world’s first nursing institute, i.e Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery. By becoming a part of the institute, scholars will get an opportunity to gain experience that will help them grow in the future with self-motivation and confidence.
Here are some more details about the King’s College London Scholarship
Deadline is October 1, 2021
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the criteria for King’s College London Scholarship:
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time MPhil/PhD program.
- Applicants’ MPhil or PhD must start from June 2022.
- Applicants should have an offer of admission to King’s College London’s respective program by January 31 2022.
- Applicants must be international students and shall not receive any other scholarship.
- Applicants must not have commenced their doctoral study at King’s College London already.
- Applicants who want to pursue professional doctorate degrees including MD (Res) and DC linPsy are ineligible.
- Joint PhD programs are not offered.
- The total tuition fee will be covered.
- The applicants will be provided with an annual stipend of £ 17,609.
- The applicants will be given research costs of up to £500 per annum, depending on the research projects.
Other details :
Selection for King’s Postgraduate Scholarship will be made on the following basis:
- Research Proposal of the applicant
- Academic excellence
- Statement of Justification
- Applicants have to apply for the King’s College London Scholarship online, this can be done via the King’s Online Admissions application System.
- Supervisor identification is vital for securing admission offer at King’s College London.
- Applicants have to complete a separate PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form and attach t to the funding section of their application.
- To upload the file, there is an upload button at the bottom of the page.
- Provide all the relevant documentation.
- Leave no section of the application unattended.