Monash University International Pharmacy Scholarship 2021
Applications are open for the Monash University International Pharmacy scholarship. The scholarship is open to all international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in Australia and aim to study pharmacy. Above all, the scholarship is available throughout the year; you can apply anytime you want.
This scholarship aims to support and promote pharmacy education among students who cannot afford to study or belong to developing countries. International students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this golden opportunity.
Monash University is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria, Australia, founded in the year 1958. It is established as a public research university. Monash University has a global reputation for its teaching methodologies and quality. Monash offers various courses along with the best academic facilities. Students will have a great educational environment and experience under the supervision of top-class professors.
So if you want to study pharmacy, prepare and start with the application process today!
Here are more details about the International Pharmacy Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must meet the criteria to be considered for the International Pharmacy scholarship:
- Candidates must be international students.
- Candidates must have completed their higher education that must be equivalent to the Australian high school studies.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are ineligible for this program.
- Candidates must have an English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).
- Candidates must currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree in either bachelor’s of pharmacy at any Monash campus in Australia.
- Candidates must have an overseas qualification at the time of application.
- An overseas applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC is eligible for the scholarship.
- Students will be selected on the basis of their academic records. The highest achieving students will be awarded the scholarship.
Successful students will receive the following benefits under International Pharmacy Scholarship:
- Financial Coverage up to $100,000.
- 50% tuition fee will be paid per year until the minimum credit points for the degree. This will be awarded to two of the highest achieving standards.
- 25% tuition fee will be paid per year until the minimum credit points of the degree are completed. This will be awarded to the second two highest achieving students.
- To retain this scholarship, the candidates must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
Other details :
- Copy of academic documents (specified in the course entry)
- Copy of candidate’s passport
- English proficiency certificate
- No separate application is required for the International Pharmacy scholarship.
- Applicants must apply for the undergraduate program on a regular admission basis at Monash. All the applications will be assessed, and eligible ones will be considered for the scholarship.
- Once a student is awarded the scholarship, it can not be postponed or suspended.