EMU Scholarships in Turkey, 2022
Applications are open for EMU Scholarships for the academic year 2022. EMU is one of the top-ranked universities of Turkey. The university bears an outstanding reputation among the educational circle as the Turkish education system is highly accredited. EMU is offering competitive international scholarships for Masters and PhDs. All international students who plan to Study in Turkey must go for this scholarship. EMU offers top-class degrees with top-class scholarships. Every year many students apply for East Mediterranean University education in Turkey. A research degree is one of the core competencies of this university.
East Mediterranean University is granting a 50% fee waiver for master students. For PhD students, they are awarding 100% and 50% discounts as a scholarship. All newcomer and newly enrolled students can avail this scholarship. It is the best way to Study in Turkey.
East Mediterranean University is a member of the International Association of Universities, the European University Association, the Community of Mediterranean Universities and the Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World. Giving particular importance to international recognition, EMU has received the accreditation of various prominent international accrediting bodies. East Mediterranean University is only one of five universities in the region to have been awarded the prestigious ABET in engineering.
Faculty of Business and Economics Tourism Faculty and School of Computing and Technology have been granted accreditation of FIBAA. AQAS accredited education Faculty English Language Teaching (ELT) Department. EMU Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School have successfully obtained EDEXCEL. Last but not least, EMU Faculty of Business and Economics is a member of EFMD and AACSB, along with only three universities in Turkey. U.K. based Times Higher Education, the publisher of the world’s widely referenced university rankings, announced the world’s best universities 2020.
So what are you waiting for? Apply for EMU Scholarships, avail this opportunity and fulfil your dream to study in Turkey.
Fields of Study: You can find the offered programs here.
Here are some more details about the EMU Scholarships 2022
Deadline is August 23, 2021
- Country: Turkey
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: August 23, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the East Mediterranean University EMU Scholarships.
- Both Overseas (International) students and Domestic (Turkish) students are eligible.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree to enter the Master program, and also, students must fulfil departmental entrance requirements.
- A master’s degree holder should apply for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programs.
- Turkish Citizens should have a program-relevant valid ALES score of at least 55 for Master’s programs with thesis and PhD programs. ALES=55 is comparable to GRE (mathematical) = 610 or GMAT= 450.
- Turkish Citizens must have a program-relevant good ALES score of at least 55 for Master’s programs with thesis and PhD programs. ALES=55 is comparable to GRE (mathematical) = 610 or GMAT= 450.
East Mediterranean University is offering EMU scholarships for new students from Turkey and other international students for PhD and Master’s programs.
50% and 100% tuition scholarships for master and PhD programs.
Other details :
- Official degrees and transcript
- Certified photocopies of university diplomas
- English Language Proficiency test score (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Three recommendation letters
- Statement of Purpose to study at EMU
- Valid passport or I.D. card
- Passport size photographs
- Program-related documents
- Research Proposal.
The applications for EMU Scholarships open twice a year. The applicants will be ranked and selected according to the departments’ assessment criteria. The complete application procedure is available on the official university site. Please make sure to go through the scholarship details, including terms and conditions, so you don’t miss out on any important information.