USAID Merit and Need-Based Scholarship 2021
Applications are open for USAID merit and need-based Scholarship for Pakistan female students to pursue graduate program studies (MS, MPhil and MBA).
The Higher Education Commission partnered with the United States Agency of International Development to offer a scholarship program for the women of Pakistan. Postgraduate female students can avail this opportunity. In 2013, USAID initiated the second phase with 3000 scholarships. This year 30 public and private sector partner universities are awarding funding under the USAID merit and need-based scholarship scheme. Now new disciplines including engineering and technology, social science, nursing and medicine are included.
The USAID merit and needs-based scholarship aim to help brilliant students pursue their dream of studying without financial pressures. HEC and USAID are offering 5300 scholarships this year. Interested candidates are to apply via the HEC website. Remember to submit your required documents along with the application form. Students will be finalised based on merit. BA/BSc and other two years degree programs are excluded from this scholarship program. HEC has the authority to cancel the scholarship of any student in case of false data submission.
Here are some more details about the USAID Merit and Need-Based Scholarship
Deadline is September 30, 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria :
The applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the USAID merit and need-based scholarship:
- Students must be currently enrolled in a public or private university.
- Female applicants are eligible.
- Students currently pursuing MS, MBA, MPhil and education teaching relate degrees are also eligible.
- Public university students who are studying on self-finance, self-support or evening programs are ineligible for this program.
HEC and USAID will offer the following coverage:
- Books boarding and accommodation,
- Transportation costs,
- Tuition fees will be provided,
- Further academic expenses will also be covered.
- Applicants are required to apply for the USAID merit and need-based scholarship online.
- Fill the application form on the official website of HEC
- Documents must be submitted at the Financial Aid office of the applicant’s university.
- The application form must also be printed and submitted along with the other documents.
- Contact the financial aid office of your university regarding the eligibility criteria.
- Documents that are submitted to HEC will not be considered for this program.