University of Stuttgart Scholarship in Germany, 2021
Apply for the University of Stuttgart scholarship in Germany. The scholarship is offered for all international students to pursue Master’s degree studies in Germany. Applicants from all over the world can apply for the scholarship. The University of Stuttgart offers a fully-funded scholarship that will cover travel, health insurance, research, rent, and a monthly stipend will be provided. There is a restriction for those who have already received any German or foreign scholarship; they cannot apply for the scholarship.
The University of Stuttgart is one of the top research universities in Germany. It specializes in technical and physical sciences and has a worldwide reputation for excellence in automotive engineering, aerospace engineering and automated manufacturing. The university is a member of the TU9, the association of Germany’s most reputable, oldest and most prominent technical universities. The University of Stuttgart recruits about one in five of its students from overseas, well above. It was founded in 1829 and organized into ten faculties. It is well known for civil, mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering.
Here are some more details about the University of Stuttgart scholarship
Deadline is September 1, 2021
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the University of Stuttgart scholarship:
- Expect to Graduate from the University of Stuttgart.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must meet the criteria of the selected program.
- Those who are currently enrolled in the fourth semester of Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree.
- Students who already received German or any other foreign scholarship; are not eligible for the scholarship.
University of Stuttgart scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Health Insurance,
- Travel allowance,
- Research allowance,
- A monthly stipend of 750 Euros,
- Rent subsidy (if the rent of any candidate is more than stipend),
- Selected candidates have to pay 170 Euros for the social and administrative fees.
Other details :
Documents that are necessary for the University of Stuttgart scholarship application are stated below:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree
- Letter of motivation at least 2 pages
- Professional letters from your employer along with letterhead and signature.
- Recommendation letter along with letterhead, signature, official stamp has to be in recent date.
The application process for the scholarship will be online.