Aarhus University Danish State Scholarship 2021-2022
The Danish state scholarship has opened their applications for non-EU/EEA countries. This scholarship opportunity is offered for the master’s degree program at Aarhus University in Denmark. Aarhus University hosts this scholarship for the year 2021-2022. The international students who aim to pursue their master’s degree have a chance to study in Denmark. The scholarship is offering a tuition fee waiver, either partial or complete.
The Aarhus University is ranked 147 in QS global world rankings as of 2021. Aarhus University has a diverse academic environment and outstanding research history. The Aarhus University provides an innovative and engaging society with modern educational facilities. Lectures are given by professional researchers in an informal atmosphere that engages students. The number of scholarship awards are limited, do not waste time and apply for the scholarship before 15th September 2021.
Here are some more details about the Danish State Scholarship
Academic Areas for Scholarships
- Faculty of Arts: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Aarhus BSS: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Faculty of Natural Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
- Faculty of Technical Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
Deadline is September 15, 2021
- Country: Denmark
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for Danish state scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students from a non-EU/EEA country.
- Applicants can apply for the master’s program in the Aarhus BSS, faculty of arts, natural sciences and technical sciences.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a master’s degree program at Aarhus University.
- Applicants must be liable to afford their tuition fees.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the master’s program.
Selected students will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees, either partial or complete fee deduction.
- Some advantages towards secondary expenses.
Other details :
- Academic certificates
- bachelor’s degree
- Official statement of the grading scale used
- Language requirement certificates
- Receipt of application fee
- English language proficiency (TOEFL PBT-560, TOEFL IBT- 83, IELTS- 6.5)
- C1 level from a CEFR-validated English language course
- The application process for the Danish state scholarship is online. Applicants are required to create an account on the university’s online portal and fill the application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the supporting documents online before the deadline.
- Applicants do not need to submit two different applications; applications for admission will be assessed for the scholarship, they do not need to upload any other additional documents.