600 Melbourne University scholarships 2021
Applications for the Melbourne university scholarships 2021 are open. Eligible students are encouraged to apply for the fully-funded scholarship offered by Melbourne University by the host university. The University of Melbourne offers 600 scholarships to students for masters and PhD programs. the scholarship is fully funded covering all the academic expenses of international students for a Master by research and PhD program.
Scholarships are offered in all academic disciplines. Students applying for studies at the University of Melbourne will be considered for the scholarship if they meet the criteria. It means no separate application form is needed for the Melbourne University scholarships. The University of Melbourne is a public research institute in Australia, the second oldest university of Australia and the oldest in Victoria. University offers a large number of services to international students, every year many international students from all around the world go to Australia for higher studies. According to QS World Universities Rankings, Melbourne University ranks #41 in the world and Australia’s top third university.
So what are you waiting for? Read the article and start your application today to increase your chances to study in Australia.
Here are other details about the Melbourne university scholarships
- Arts and humanities
- Architecture (building, planning and designing)
- Information technology and computer science
- Social sciences
- Visual and performing arts
Deadline is October 31, 2021
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for Melbourne University Scholarships:
- All international and national students are eligible for the scholarships.
- The candidates must currently be enrolled in a graduate research program at the University of Melbourne or have applied for a graduate program.
- The candidates who have applied for a research degree at the University of Melbourne must meet the eligibility criteria as well.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits under the Melbourne University Scholarships:
- Living allowance of AUS$31,200 per annum
- Relocation grant of AUS$2000 for national students moving from state to state.
- International students will be given AUS $3000.
- Overseas student health cover. International students who require a student Visa for the scholarship are given single membership of the OSHC.
Other details :
- Duration for Masters in research: 2.5 years
- Duration for Doctoral program: 4 years
Students do not have to submit a different form for the scholarship. Any national or international student fulfilling the scholarship criteria will be considered for the scholarship.
For a complete guide to the application process, please visit the official website of the University of Melbourne. The link to the official website is provided at the bottom of this page.