University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022, USA
Another scholarship opportunity in the USA. The University of Miami is offering Stamps Scholarship for international students. This scholarship will provide incredible benefits that include complete Tuition fees, an entire meal plan, Health Insurance of the University, Textbooks, allowance of Laptop, On-campus Housing and an approach towards an enrichment fund worth $12,000. The scholarship is offered to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Miami. The scholarship will be awarded to talented and outstanding international students who meet all the university requirements.
The University of Miami, which is placed in Coral Gables, Florida, is now awarding its Stamps Scholarship to competent International Students to get higher studies in the USA. It is an excellent opportunity for all capable students to study in the United States of America and fulfil dreams, become part of Miami. It has enrolled more than 18,000 students that have been part of 12 separate schools and colleges. It is a massive opportunity for all the hardworking students to get top-quality education and build their careers in various fields offered by Miami.
Here are some more details about the Stamps Scholarship
Deadline is November 1, 2021
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
To apply for the stamps scholarship, students must meet the criteria:
- Applicants must be an international students.
- Applicants must apply and secure admission at the University of Miami.
- They must hold an offer for studying any undergraduate program at the University of Miami.
Stamps scholarship will give several benefits to the selected individuals:
- The full cost of attendance for an undergraduate degree program.
- On-campus housing scholarship.
- Laptop allowance,
- Access to enrichment funds.
- Students will also get a chance to become a part of on-campus and national communities of Stamp Scholars, funding that will uphold projects of research, academics, as well as invitations and other areas conferences.
Other details :
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Degree of qualification
- Copies of transcripts
- Proposal Statement
- Passport Copy
- Applicants are not required to make a different application for this scholarship program. They must hold a diploma of high school.
- Those who have applied earlier for admission in any course, their applications will get automatically accepted.