Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022
Lester B. Pearson scholarship is open for the academic year 2022. The University of Toronto offers Lester B. Pearson scholarships for international students; the scholarships are provided for students who want to pursue higher education in Canada, prominently Undergraduate studies. This is a golden opportunity to study in one of the top universities in Canada and one of the best universities. It is open to international students from all around the globe. Any institution can nominate their students by verifying their respective institute through an application.
Lester B. Scholarships are offered annually to thirty-seven bright students. The candidates are not only selected based on their educational background but also on their personality, social behaviour, and visions to bring a global change in the future. Lester B. Pearson aims to contribute to a better future through education, creativity and positivity.
The University of Toronto is one of the leading institutions in the field of research. Along with studying from a well-known institution, the selected scholars will also have the privilege to spend their time in a diverse environment in Canada. Toronto is rated as the safest city to live in. This will bring a chance for students to groom themselves on an international scale for their careers.
If you are an energetic, optimistic and brilliant student, then do not miss this chance to avail the opportunity and apply for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship and study at one of the best universities.
Here are some more details about the Lester B. Pearson scholarship
Undergraduate study area open for the Pearson scholarship can be chosen from 700 programs in the following fields:
- Life sciences
- Computer science
- Commerce and Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Education
Deadline is January 17, 2022
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
To be considered for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- Any student from any region can apply.
- Canadian nationals will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Their school/institute must nominate candidates.
- Applicant must be a current student in the final year of secondary school.
- Graduated applicants of high school can apply; graduation should not be earlier than June 2021.
- International students who have completed their high school education from Canada can apply.
- Applicants must first apply to study at the University of Toronto. International students will be considered for the scholarship if they fulfil the criteria of scholarship and university.
- Students who have started their post-secondary education are ineligible.
- The applicant must be first entry graduate.
Lester B. Pearson scholarship will provide the following:
- Full tuition fees for the bachelor’s degree program will be cover by the scholarship.
- The expense of course books will be provided.
- The residential adjustment will be taken care of by the host organization.
- Secondary costs, including incidental expenses, will be covered.
Other details :
- This scholarship is open for the undergraduate program 2022.
- An applicant must be nominated for the scholarship by their institute/school.
- Applicants must certify that their schools are contacted and verified for the scholarship.
- If not verified, the school/institution will have to submit an application for participating in the scholarships.
- Applicants must select their choice of course for the scholarship from the University of Toronto. The applicant’s first choice, of course, will be considered for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship.
- Once international applicants have applied for admission to the University of Toronto, a personal link to the Pearson scholarship will be provided. Applicants must fill the online application for the scholarship.
- Deadline for nominations of students: 30th November 2021
- Deadline for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship: 17 January 2022