Trinity College Dublin Scholarships 2021
Applications are open for Trinity College Dublin Scholarships 2021 for international students. The scholarships are offered to nationals of EU and non-EU countries to pursue postgraduate studies.
The scholarship is offered by the partnership with Microsoft Ireland; the Quantum Science team is delighted to offer two prestigious scholarships to outstanding female students undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2021/22. The scholarship aims to support and develop outstanding female postgraduate students. It will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate high academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society.
The University of Dublin is a non-profit top-ranked institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Dublin. Trinity College Dublin is officially recognized by the Department of Education and Skills of the University of Dublin.
Here are some more details about the Trinity College Dublin Scholarships
Deadline is July 31, 2021
- Country: Ireland
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the specific criteria to apply for Trinity College Dublin Scholarships:
- Applicants have to complete an undergraduate physics, Mathematics, computer science or engineering degree.
- Candidates have to engage in full-time study and register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2021/22.
- Candidates have to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- Applicants must not be simultaneous holders of other grants, funding, or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
- Both EU and non-EU applicants are eligible.
Trinity College Dublin Scholarships will provide 20,000 euros for the cost of MSc. Program.
Other details :
- Bachelor Degree
- Work Experience
- Student Visa Ireland
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters (2)
- Submission of English Language Proficiency Score
- English language proficiency (IELTS-6.5, TOEFL IBT- 88, TOEFL PBT- 570, TOEFL CBT- 230, University of Cambridge- C, or PTE-63).
- Submit the online application for MSc in Quantum Science and Technology at my.tcd.ie. You will receive an eight-digit reference number for application.
- If your application is successful (conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the Trinity College Dublin scholarships application form.
- Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st July 2021. Early application is encouraged.