University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2022
Applications are open for the University of Auckland ADB scholarship 2022. The scholarship is open for international students from ADB member developing countries to pursue postgraduate studies, Master’s degree in Public health, environmental science, development studies, international business management, and engineering. This is a good opportunity to study in New Zealand’s highest-ranked and most comprehensive public research University. The University of Auckland ranks among the top 100 universities globally by the QS World Rankings.
The Asian Development Bank offer 300 scholarships each year to international students belonging to the ADB member countries. The University of Auckland ADB scholarship is awarded to the nationals of developing countries so that the scholarship can contribute to the economy of their country. All the nationals of Asian Development Bank borrowing members are eligible for the scholarship. Worrying about the cost of studying abroad? The scholarship is fully funded; the Asian Development Bank will cover all the expenses, including university fees, travel cost, living costs and even grants for research thesis preparation. Further details about the scholarship are stated below; read this write up carefully before starting your application.
Here are some more details about the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship
Offered Master’s Programs:
- Public Health
- Environmental Sciences
- Development Studies
- International Business Management
Deadline is July 19, 2021
- Country: New Zealand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 19, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship:
- The candidates must be accepted for a postgraduate program listed for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have received an offer of place from the University of Auckland.
- Candidates must be national of the ADB borrowing members.
- Candidates must currently be admitted to a master program from an approved institution.
- Candidates must be holding a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, along with an excellent academic record.
- Have full-time work experience of two years.
- Candidates must have an English proficiency certificate.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 while applying for the scholarship.
- Programs that are appropriate for seniors have an age limit of 45.
- Candidates must agree to return to their countries after the completion of the program.
The University of Auckland ADB scholarship covers the following:
- Health insurance,
- Student’s tuition fees,
- Cost of everyday items,
- Grant for thesis preparation,
- Travel expense to and from Auckland,
- The thesis grant will be offered to students of the research program.
Other details :
- Valid IELTS test
- Copy of valid passport
- Complete ADB-JSP application form
- Completed information sheet, click here
- Income certificate issued by the company
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Offer letter to the University of Auckland (Copy)
- Certificate of employment issued by the company
- Complete the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Application form.
- Submit your application form with a copy of your offer letter and other required documents by post.