Guangdong Government Scholarship for International Students, 2021
Applications are open for Guangdong Government Scholarship for international students. The scholarship is offered to pursue Bachelor’s masters and PhD studies at South China Normal University (SCNU). The scholarship is partially funded. Hence it will provide limited benefits for international students, and they must pay for the rest.
This scholarship is established by Guangdong Provincial Government to attract outstanding and motivated international students to pursue their higher education in China. Students can apply for undergraduate and graduate studies in the universities of Guangdong Province. South China Normal University (SCNU) takes the registrations of international students for this scholarship opportunity.
Here are some more details about the Guangdong Government Scholarship
Deadline is July 15, 2021
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: July 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for Guangdong Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students (non-Chinese) in good health.
- Applicants can only apply for the Undergraduate and Graduate Program.
- Applicants must have a good academic background and select an appropriate discipline relevant to his/her interest and previous studies with a well-prepared study or research plan.
- This scholarship is not open for those who have been awarded other scholarships.
- Applicants must be able to pay the tuition fee. The scholarship will be given out as a one-off payment to the winner’s account.
Academic Background and Age requirements:
- For Undergraduate programs, candidates must have a graduation diploma of Senior High School or a Higher Secondary School Certificate; also, age must be under 30 years.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, the entrant must have a Bachelor’s Degree and be under 35 years.
- For a Doctoral Degree Program, the applicant must have a Master’s Degree and be under 40 years.
Guangdong Government Scholarship will provide:
- One-off payment subsidy of RMB 30,000 for Doctoral students,
- RMB 10,000 for Bachelor’s students,
- RMB 20,000 for Master’s students
Other details :
- SCNU application form,
- Letter of recommendation,
- Highest diploma (notarized)
- Photocopy of a valid passport,
- Study plan or research proposal,
- Completely filled application form,
- Hope certificate (expected graduation date)
- HSK5 certificate copy (if courses are in Chinese)
- Foreigner physical examination form (photocopy).
Candidates who get admitted by SCNU are eligible for further assessment.
For the application process, follow these procedures:
- Register yourself from the official website http://istudy.scnu.edu.cn and apply.
- Download the scholarship application form. Fill it, get a printout and then sign it.
- Send the required documents to the SCNU admission office by post before the deadline date.
- Pay the application Fee worth RMB 420 Yuan.
Postal Address: Room A105, School of International Culture, South China Normal University, no.55 Avenue West, Guangzhou, P.R. Cine, Post Code: 510631