Duke-NUS Goh Foundation Scholarship 2021, Singapore
Applications are open for the Goh Foundation scholarship by Duke-NUS Medical School. Domestic and International students from all countries, regardless of religion, colour, nationality or race, can apply for this scholarship to pursue Master’s degree, MD, MD-PhD, PhD programs. The scholarships will be awarded based on the academic excellence and need of the applicants. The scholarship is tenable for a maximum of four years. Applicants must have enrolled for the full-time program at Duke-NUS medical school and must demonstrate outstanding academic records. Applicants who demonstrate an excellent academic record and financial needs will be preferred.
The Goh Foundation has contributed to education, health and other sectors; they also fund the Duke-NUS medical school scholarship for international students. Every year, the Goh Foundation awards scholarships to four applicants.
The Duke-NUS is ranked among the top medical schools in Singapore. It is the US styled medical school where students can develop skills and improve their knowledge of medicine. Duke-NUS makes sure to provide a calm environment to the students where they can comfortably learn. The medical school trains its students for the new world of medicine as medical practices are rapidly improving.
Here are more details about the Goh Foundation scholarship
Deadline is August 6, 2021
- Country: Singapore
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
- All nationalities are eligible to apply for the Goh Foundation scholarship.
- All degrees offered by the Duke-NUS medical school are open for scholarship.
- Applicants must be studying or be accepted by the Duke-NUS.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language and be holding an English proficiency certificate.
- The merit for English proficiency are TOEFL PBT- 600, TOEFL IBT- 85, IELTS- 7.0
- Applicants must clear the Graduate Medical school Admission Test(GMAT) or Medical College Admission Test(MCAT).
The Goh Foundation scholarship will provide:
- $20,000 per annum up to 4 years.
- The amount may cover the applicant’s tuition fees and living expenses.
Other details :
- Two reference Letters ( professors or employers)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- English proficiency certificate
- GMSAT or MCAT score
Individuals must apply on the official website of Duke-NUS. The scholarship does not require a separate application form.