Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship 2021, Fully Funded
The University of Peace is offering a fully-funded Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship for international students from all over Asia to pursue a master’s degree program. The program aims to direct young Asian professionals who can further become interpreters of peacebuilding and be ready to take up different leadership positions in different organizations around the globe. Specifically, the program is a channel to make Asian professional’s representation strong with expertise in Asian issues.
Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship is offered for the Master’s Degree Program in Peace and Conflict Studies for international students; students will receive a formal education in a unique atmosphere focusing on multicultural perspectives, theory and practical applications, worrying about academic and living expenses? Do not worry, as this scholarship is fully funded; it will cover tuition fees, provide a monthly stipend and cover living costs. So do not miss this chance to study abroad and apply today. Make sure to read the details provided below before you start your application.
Here are some more details about the Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
Deadline is August 13, 2021
- Country: Philippines and Costa Rica
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Korea North, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Korea South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Bahrain, Bangladesh, Nepal, Oman Pakistan, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen
- Deadline: August 13, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship applications are accepted from all over Asia.
- Applicants shall have at least two years of work experience in a relevant field. Outstanding candidates with less work experience can be considered for a scholarship on a case-by-case basis. Volunteer work, internships and student activities may be considered as work experience if relevant to the program.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a known institution.
- Exhibit a compelling desire to work on issues related to peace and conflict.
- Applicants must commit learn in a multi-cultural and international environment.
- Applicants must be from countries where English is not widely spoken, particularly those that include the following countries but not limited to them: Japan, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.
The Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship will provide:
- Airfare cost,
- Full tuition fee,
- A monthly stipend,
- Transportation and some visa costs.
Other details :
- Copy of Diploma
- Passport size picture
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores Report
click below to apply