University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada, 2021-2022
Apply to study in Canada. The University of Montreal Scholarship is open for international students. The scholarship is offered for all eligible international students regardless of nationality; all non-Canadian students can apply. It is a good opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies in Canada.
The scholarship will provide a limited sum that can only be used towards tuition fees, or a partial waiver will be offered; students will have to bear the rest of the fees, accommodation and living expenses by themselves. The institute aims to help talented and outstanding students from all over the world by supporting them to study at one of the top research universities in the world. The University of Montreal believes that such students will enrich cultural diversity and bring innovation.
The University of Montreal is a top research university ranked #111 by the QS World Universities Rankings and #73 in Times World Rankings. It is a good opportunity to study in Canada, so make sure you read this article till the end.
Here are more details about the University of Montreal Scholarship
- Administration and management sciences
- Arts and music
- Economics and politics
- Environment and sustainable development
- Environmental planning and design
- Fundamental and applied sciences
- Health sciences
- Information and communications technologies
- Life sciences
- Literature and languages
- Social sciences
- Social sciences and social action
- Teaching and education sciences
- Theology and religious sciences
Deadline is September 1, 2021
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: September 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the University of Montreal Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students; Canadian students cannot apply.
- Students from all countries can apply.
- Applicants must have a study permit to study in Canada; permanent residents and Canadian students cannot apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time master’s degree program.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements of the program they are applying to.
The University of Montreal scholarship will provide $9,420 annually, or $3,140 each session directly for tuition fee or students will receive a partial fee waiver. The amount provided by the institute can only be used towards tuition fees.
Other details :
- Personal statement
- Copy of their passports
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and awards
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Applicants must provide other documents required by the department they are applying to.
First of all, apply for admission to the program of your interest. After submitting the application, you will receive an access code; you can keep track of the application on the Student Center platform and receive an offer letter.
There is no separate application required for the scholarship; eligible applicants will be evaluated for the university of Montreal Scholarship. Successful applicants will receive an email notifying them about the scholarship.