SBP Merit Scholarship by State Bank of Pakistan 2021
Seeking a scholarship to fund your educational expenses? Applications are open for the State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship. Yes, you read it right! Scholarships are offered for Pakistani students for the academic year 2021. The scholarship will be awarded based on merit basis for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The state bank of Pakistan aims to help the talented and outstanding students of Pakistan who cannot afford higher education’s expenses and are determined to complete higher studies.
The scholarships will offer financial assistance for the children of retired, serving or deceased employees who want to pursue intermediate, graduation or postgrad. Students who want to apply for this scholarship must be enrolled in college, university or technical training institutes recognized by the relevant authority. A limited sum of money will be provided that can be used for academic purpose.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set, and they must have obtained specific grades or GPA to apply for the SBP merit scholarship. So if you are eligible for this scholarship or know someone in your community who needs financial help to pursue studies, share this opportunity and help the community grow!
Here are more details about the SBP Merit Scholarship
Deadline is June 30, 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan only
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for SBP Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship awards.
- Applicant must be children of SBP employees enrolled in a college, university or technical institute, not before 2019.
- Applicants must mention the duration of the program in the form.
- Applicants must provide previous academic records such as relevant certificate or transcripts.
- Children of SBP employees who passed the previous exam within a year with a minimum of 60%.
- The minimum duration of the study program must be six months.
The SBP merit scholarship will provide:
- 6,160 PKR for students enrolled for the intermediate program.
- 7,840 PKR will be provided for undergraduate students, and 11,200 PKR for the postgraduate program.
Students can download the application form from the website and send the completely filled form to Mr. Amjad Ali, Sr. Joint Director Human Resources department of state bank of Pakistan, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000. Late or incomplete application form will be rejected.