Poland Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open for Poland Government scholarship 2021. The scholarships are open for full-time master’s degree program to study in top universities of Poland. The scholarships are fully funded by the ministry of foreign affairs and the national agency of academic exchange. The scholarship is open for international students from limited developing countries.
A wide range of academic fields are offered to study under Poland government scholarship including, IT, engineering, social science and arts. The language of instructions is English, so applicants do not have to worry about the proficiency of other languages. Different public and private universities will host the incoming students. Ensure you check the universities’ criteria and language requirement as most of the universities require IELTS.
Poland government scholarship aims to support and aid the socio-economic development of developing countries by providing funds and scholarships to increase the level of education and professional qualifications among the youth. So if you have citizenship of the country from the list mentioned below, apply and share with others to help them fund their higher studies.
Here are some more details about the Poland Government scholarship
- Social Science
Deadline is June 21, 2021
- Country: Poland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Albania, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Angola, Armenia, Belarus, Brazil, Bosnia, Ethiopia, Herzegovina, India, Iraq, Indonesia, Iran, Montenegro, Philippines, Jordan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Colombia, Kenya, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Palestine, South Africa, Serbia, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Vietnam.
- Deadline: June 21, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be citizens of a country mentioned above
- Do not be Polish citizens.
- Not having previously obtained a master’s degree.
- Not having previously received a scholarship under the Program;
- Speak English at least at level B2.
The Poland scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses of all selected students.
- NO tuition fee
- Monthly stipend: 1,700 PLN per month
- For the duration of their studies, selected applicants will also receive
- 500 PLN to cover the costs of moving to Poland
- 500 PLN to cover the costs related to the writing of your dissertation
Other details :
- Valid passport (scan),
- First-cycle diploma/degree,
- University’s certificate confirming completion of degree and average of grades,
- Certificate of English language B2 level proficiency,
- Recommendation letter drafted by the Polish diplomatic mission
Please visit the official link below to apply for the program.