Sabanci University Scholarship 2021, Study in Turkey for Free
Applications are open for the Sabanci University Scholarship for the academic year 2021. The scholarships are offered for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD programs for international and Turkish students. Fully funded as well as partial scholarships are offered, ranging from 100% scholarship to 25%. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academic excellence, extra-curricular activities and the quota of scholarships offered by the university.
Sabanci University Scholarship is highly competitive. Just meeting the criteria won’t do; academic background, reference letters, good results, transcripts, prizes, Olympiad certificates, and academic success will be considered by the committee. Candidates applying for MSc and PhD must have the potential for scientific publication. There is no separate application for the Sabanci University scholarship; make sure to fill the related areas to demonstrate the interest to be considered for the scholarship. The admission application will be considered automatically if the applicants meet the criteria for the scholarship. There is no racial restriction; candidates from any country can apply for the scholarship.
Sabanci University is a top-ranked private university in Istanbul. QS Global World Ranking for Sabanci University is #521-#530 for 2021. Sabanci University is known for its research in natural sciences, engineering, social science, humanities and management sciences.
Studying in Turkey is a dream for most students. However, the expenses of studying and living abroad, especially in a country like Turkey is not affordable for a majority of students. But don’t worry, the Turkish government and different universities offer a number of full-ride and partial scholarships for international students. Turkish scholarships are highly competitive, so make sure you score well and prepare everything before you start the application. Do not waste your precious time; prepare the documents and send in your application for admission before the deadline. Early applications will have a priority and more chances of securing a scholarship.
Here are some more details about the Sabanci University Scholarship
Deadline is August 5, 2021
- Country: Turkey
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 5, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
To avail Sabanci University scholarship, candidates meet specific criteria:
- They must be international students.
- Turkish students who completed previous education in countries other than Turkey can also apply (conditions apply).
- The candidates must have a good academic record.
- They must submit complete documents before the deadline ends.
- Candidates must be fluent and proficient in English.
- Candidates will have to apply to the program of their choice at Sabanci University.
- Different scholarships are offered for different fields (programs) offering different benefits.
- The fully-funded scholarship at Sabanci University covers complete tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend.
- And accommodation at dorms.
- Scientific publication incentive for graduate candidates (for specific faculty).
- The other scholarship (partial funding) for the candidate will cover full tuition fees only, 50% tuition fee and 25% fees accordingly; dorm fee waiver is also offered.
- For more information about the benefits offered for faculty of engineering & natural science scholarship, click here.
Other details :
- Copy of results with a valid, acceptable score.
- High school diploma (English or Turkish)
- Official Transcripts (with stamp/signature)
- Academic recommendation letter
- Residence permit copy
- Other documents required by the faculty
- English language proficiency score
Here is Step by step video :
Submit the application for admission for any of the program at Sabanci University along with the documents required. There is no separate application; admission applications will be considered for the scholarship if eligible. Check the details correctly and apply only if you meet their criteria and requirements.
Applicants will be informed about the progress via email. Make sure to submit the documents and application before the deadline. If you have any question regarding this scholarship, you can contact the international office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links are provided below to apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship.
To apply for undergraduate programs scholarship, visit:
To apply for MSc or PhD program scholarship, visit: