University of Otago Scholarship, New Zealand
The University of Otago offers 200 doctoral scholarships for international and domestic students. University of Otago New Zealand will cover university fees and provide a stipend to successful candidates. The university is a leading research university of New Zealand, founded in 1869 and considered one of the oldest universities providing young scholars with an opportunity to conduct research and turn their ideas into innovative research projects under the supervision of international faculty.
The candidates will get a chance to prove themselves and contribute to international research in different fields such as law, business, health, and science. Achieving the scholarship will help young scholars experience a new culture, work with people of different races, share their knowledge, and contribute to providing solutions and proving themselves a chance. The duration of this scholarship is 36 months, and the duration will not be extended. There is no specific deadline, and students can apply anytime throughout the year.
Note: The borders of New Zealand are closed for foreigners, only citizens of New Zealand can enter, international students will not be allowed due to Covid-19. Go through the details about the covid-19 situation and the university’s policy before you apply.
Here are some more details about the University of Otago Scholarship
- Country: New Zealand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
Eligibility Criteria :
- International, as well as domestic/citizens of New Zealand students, can apply for this doctoral scholarship.
- The applicant must hold a master’s degree.
- The applicants must be applying for 1st time for the doctoral program.
- The applicant must show interest and potential for research.
- The recommendation of head of the department is required.
Successful applicants will receive a tuition fee waiver.
An annual stipend of NZ$ 27,000 will be provided.
Please follow the link below to apply.