City Law School International Scholarship in UK, 2021
Applications are open for City Law School International Scholarship for 2021.
The UK always provides the students with several good opportunities to apply in their desired fields and universities. However, many of the students cannot apply in foreign university because of the living cost, travelling expenses and tuition fees which is very high. Students who want to study further mostly select UK to study as the UK has the best education system than any other country. So, for the Law students who want to study in the UK for further studies, this scholarship is for them.
International students with academic excellence can apply for City Law School International Scholarship. Students who are thinking about the expenditure while reading this article, no need to worry as this scholarship is funded to domestic, EU and international students for the academic year of 2021-2022. This scholarship is awarded by the City university London for LLB, LLM, GDL and Bar Vocational Studies.
The City university London was established in 1894; the City university London is committed to academic excellence for a decade. Furthermore, this university is ranked among the 351st best university in the world. So, this university would be the vice choice for the respective student who wants to study law here.
Here are some more details about the City Law School International Scholarship
Deadline is November 2, 2021
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: November 2, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criteria to enter in this scholarship for all applicants would be as follows:
The application would be accepted from all over the world.
The studentships will be awarded to pursue Bar Vocational Studies Courses, Graduate Diploma in Law, Graduate Entry LLB, LLM (Master of Laws) and legal practice course.
Eligible applicants must hold academic merit (2:1 or 1) or international equivalent.
Applicants must hold the offer of place for one of the eligible programs.
Applicants must be studying full-time or part-time students.
The school offers up to 100 awards for all the city Law School postgraduate and professional programs.
The award value is 5,000 pounds for bar vocational studies.
£3,000 for Masters of Law.
The scholarship will provide £2,000 for Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL).
Other details :
The university also offers world-class education and also a large number of employment opportunities. They can get the work experience that is required for their future career.
For Graduate entry LLB (9 April & 14 May 2021)
For Graduate Diploma in Law GDL (26 February & 18 June 2021)
For Masters of Law LLM (26 February, 18 June)
2 November 2021 (LLM January 2022 intake only)
- To apply for the opportunity, candidates must apply for admission in one of the given programs, BVS full time, BVS part-time, BVS two-part, GDL, GE LLB, LLM and legal practice course at the City Law School. The applicant must select one of the courses given above, and for the opportunity, they will be invited to apply online.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcript to include certified copies of their academic record, CV, and certificates.
- For admission, applicants must fulfil the entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English Language requirements in order to be able to study in the university.