The WordPress Website Building Course (Free Video Course)
You can now learn to create a website by the WordPress Website Building Course. It is 2 hours long video-based short course (tutorial) that can help you learn new things about WordPress and its efficient uses. You can learn to edit the content, links, images and organize the widgets. The course is in English so anyone from any country of the world can access it and understand it easily.
Coursera is a website where anyone can learn skills and gain knowledge from the numerous courses. Coursera was created in 2021 and currently has 73 million users. It has partnerships with more than 200 universities.
Here are more details about the WordPress Website Building Course
Deadline is December 31, 2021
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
You must have access to good internet.
Anyone can register for this course.
No prior experience is required.
The course is online.
It is a video tutorial course.
The course is free.
Other details :
- It is a free course that teaches its learners to make websites using WordPress, organize text and images on that website, and widgets and hyperlinks.
- After completing the course, viewers will be able to use WordPress and web creation tools to create and maintain websites.
- They will also ensure that the website they create is attractive, user-friendly and does not have any bugs or errors.
- The course is only two hours long and is entirely in English.
- The course is taught by Ms Stacey Shanklin-Langford from the Freedom Learning Group.
- It is an advanced-level course and requires its learners to understand basic website design and WordPress.
- There are seven steps that the teacher of the course will go through when teaching. They are How to set up a website on WordPress, Updating the website’s content and home page settings, Updating and editing the home page, Adding hyperlinks to the website, Editing and updating newsletters and pages on the website, Embedding links on the website, and adding social media links to your website.