Northwestern Polytechnical University Scholarship, 2021
Now you can apply for the Northwestern Polytechnical University Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship will be offered for Masters, PhD and Undergraduate programs. This is a fully-funded scholarship program so that it will cover the tuition fees and monthly allowance would be given to the students, and candidates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. For information about the offered fields and majors, visit the official website via the link provided below.
The Northwestern Polytechnical University of China is one of the best universities in China. No doubt that China and many Universities of China provide different opportunities to the students, either domestic or international. All universities of China are well known in foreign countries. The North Western Polytechnical University Program is open for foreign citizens who are good in mental and physical condition.
The North Western Polytechnical University is one of china’s Universities that is involved in different areas of study, and it is research-oriented. This university is developing many research and education programs related to aeronautics, astronauts, and marine technology engineering. China’s only university does plenty of research on different fields and promotes many educational programmes in the working field.
Here are more details about the Northwestern Polytechnical University Scholarship
Deadline is May 15, 2021
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- The studentships will get awarded in any field offered by the university.
- Applicants must obey the Chinese rules, laws and regulations.
- Respect the Chinese customs, enjoy the Chinese customs, and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
- With good physical and mental health, all foreign citizens are eligible.
- Students must have a senior high school diploma with satisfactory academic performance and be 18 to 30 years of age.
- The students should have good academic marks.
- For the students aged between 18 to 30 years old (September 1, 2021), please bring the relevant supporting documents for the students who are under 18. It could be the Notarized Certificate of Guardian in China.
- Students should have a certificate of Chinese or English Proficiency level; it depends on the language medium HSK, TOFEL, IELTS, GRE.
- Students must hold a valid passport or valid certificate for at least 4 years and have 2 years of residence in their country in recent four years.
- Students should have a strong capacity for scientific research.
- Students should comply with scientific research.
The award includes full and partial funded scholarships.
Full tuition, accommodation and insurance charges will be provided under full scholarship. The support will provide the monthly allowance as follows:
1,500 RMB/person/month for Bachelor’s candidates
2,000 RMB/person/month for Master’s candidates
3,500 RMB/ person/month for PhD candidates
For the partial scholarship, a tuition fees waiver is offered.
Other details :
- Students must submit previous transcripts,
- A recommendation letters from high school for applying for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Notarized Highest diploma,
- Two recommendation letters from two professors ( for master’s or PhD degree program).
- A study plan,
- Certificate of English or Chinese proficiency
- A copy of valid passport
- Complete physical examination form.
- English requirement: Minimum TOEFL 70, IELTS 5.5, or equivalent certificate or native speaker. The requirement by Chinese minimum HSK level 4 or equivalent certificate or native speaker.
To avail this scholarship, students need to complete the online application through the given link.
To apply for the Northwestern Polytechnical University Scholarship, applicants must apply for admission at the Northwestern Polytechnical University.