ANU Ph.D. Scholarship 2021, Study in Australia
Good news for postgraduate students, you can now apply for the ANU Ph.D. scholarship. Australian National University provides several awards, one of them is called ANU futures of Demography Ph.D. scholarship. The award is to support the students who want to pursue their Ph.D. studies at Australian National University. They want to support those students who want to study in Australia. That is why they open this scholarship program to both international and domestic students and help the Ph.D. students to conduct the researches.
The award’s funding is provided by the ANU futures schemes Grant and School of Demography and the Australian National University School of Arts and Social Sciences. The program of scholarship would be the Ph.D. in demography. The Australian National University is a research institute with seven teaching and research colleges and several other academic institutes. Australian National University was ranked #31 globally and #1 in Australia by the QS World University Rankings 2021, #59 globally and #2 in Australia by the Times Higher Education for 2021.
Here are more details about the Fully Funded ANU Ph.D. Scholarship
Deadline is August 31, 2021
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates are required to meet specific criteria to apply for the ANU Ph.D. Scholarship:
The applicants can be either domestic or international students.
They must have his bachelor’s degree with a first-class or a Master’s degree in which research would be conducted from the recognized university.
Candidates should be enrolled or be enrolling in the Ph.D. program in the Research school of social sciences under the School of Demography supervision.
This scholarship has certain benefits which help the students with lifelong career:
- The students would be awarded the HDR fee remission merit scholarship through which they can cover their international fees in the HDR program duration.
- Reimbursement would be claimed for the candidates who want their partner, spouse, or children to accompany them. They can accompany the student through his HDR program and when the relocation will happen so the recipient could accompany to Canberra through his HDR program within 12 months.
- The domestic student will be given the $1,000, and the international student would be the $2,500 to move to Canberra and for the cost of the HDR program (Higher Degree Research).
- A value of $28,092 per year would be given to the candidates for further research work or any other program.
Other details :
The students who got enrolled or will be enrolling in the Ph.D. program of the research school of social sciences under the School of Demography’s supervision can easily apply for this scholarship program. Make sure to provide the information through the ANU College of Arts and social sciences PhD scholarship program.