Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2021 Fully Funded
Applications are open for the Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2021 Fully Funded
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation call for applications for the Einstein Grant for the year 2021.
Einstein Fellowship is a program for outstanding young thinkers who want to undertake a project in a different field than their previous research. The purpose of the scholarship is to support those who, in addition to producing excellent work in their area of expertise, are also open to other interdisciplinary approaches, following the example set by Albert Einstein. In addition to that, the Albert Einstein Scholarship supports creative and interdisciplinary thinking by giving young academics the opportunity to conduct research outside of their previous area of work.
Here are more details about Einstein Fellowship in Germany
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply for the program
- Deadline: May 15, 2020
Deadline is May 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 and have a university degree in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the applicant’s superior intellectual development.
- It is not relevant if the applicant has started working or has a doctorate.
- The proposed project does not need to be fully completed during the fellowship time, but may be the beginning of a longer project.
- Free accommodation
- A stipend of 10,000 euros for five to six months
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Your family can accompany you during the scholarship period. The scholarship will not cover your travel expenses.
- As long as you continue to meet the eligibility criteria, you will reapply for the scholarship next year with a replacement proposal.
Please follow the link below to apply for the program.