Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield, in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development is offering 10 scholarships (over 3 years) targeted at international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development. There are 3 scholarships are available for 2021.
Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
University of Sheffield
Deadline: May 2021 (TBC)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2021
Level/Fields of study:
- • MA International Development
- • MSc Environmental Change and International Development
- • MPH (Masters in Public Health) International Development
- • MA International Relations
- • MA Social Research
- • MA International Political Economy
International students from the following countries:
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza Strip
Each scholarship offers a a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- You must hold an offer for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in 2021 by a deadline to be confirmed.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2021. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2021.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories (listed above).
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories. Deadline for admissions is around May 2021, the exact deadline still to be confirmed.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/fees-and-funding/scholarships/postgraduate/ferguson