Fully Funded SIIT Scholarship in Thailand, 2021
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand is another fully funded scholarship for students who want to study for free.
Looking for a scholarship to fund your studies? So here is good news because we are here with another scholarship opportunity, and it is fully funded. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is offering 40fully-funded scholarships for Master and PhD program for the international students. As mentioned before that this scholarship is fully funded; hence the students don’t need to worry about expense and application fee. All the disciplines/courses are taught in English, the scholarship is offered for academic year starting from August 2021. The duration is 2 years for a Master’s program and 3 years for a PhD program. Applicants can still apply for the online application if they don’t have English language proficiency Certificate.
The institute is recognized as the top university of Thailand. You might be thinking of why studying in Thailand, it is a good option because living and academic expenses are comparatively cheaper. Read the whole article if you are thinking about applying for the scholarship and don’t want to miss the details. There are some other scholarships you can check on our website.
Here are some more details about the program SIIT Scholarship in Thailand
Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things
Logistics and Supply Chain Engineering
Master’s program: 2 years
Doctoral program: 3 years
Deadline is March 15, 2021
- Country: Thailand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply for this program
- Deadline:: March 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be a non-Thai citizen.
- Applicants from all over the globe can apply.
- The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria of the university.
- Two recommendation letters from academic advisory/teacher.
- The applicant must be fit, both physically and mentally.
- The applicant must not be receiving any award or other scholarship.
- Full tuition fee,
- Full thesis support,
- Monthly living allowance of 10,000 Baht,
- Round trip airfare ticket (economy class)
- Visa fee, airport tax (under 10,000 Baht),
- Health insurance during the period of the scholarship.
Other details :
- Recent Photographs
- Statement of Purpose
- Citizen ID card and Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Official Transcript or Current Transcript
- Research papers, Publications or certificates
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC)
- Applicants can still apply for the online application if they don’t have English language proficiency Certificate.
Click on the link below to apply