TOEFL Test Preparation: The Insider’s Guide
Travelxstudy bring another great opportunity for you TOEFL Test Preparation
This test preparation course, developed by the experts who create, administer, and score the TOEFL test, will help English learners improve their skills.
The TOEFL test is the world’s most trusted and widely accepted English language assessment. It has helped millions of people achieve their dreams of studying, working or living abroad. TOEFL scores are accepted by more than 11,000 higher education institutions, government agencies and organizations around the world for making important decisions.
This course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best score on the TOEFL test. Instructors will guide you through each section (reading, listening, speaking, and writing) and, using archived previous exam questions, explain the types of questions to expect. You’ll receive valuable tips, including how to register for the exam, how to score, and how to prepare for exam day.
This course is highly interactive and uses videos, sample questions with explanations, short quizzes, and collaborative discussion forums. You will also have access to actual test materials from previous tests. During the weeks that cover speaking and writing, all course participants can receive scores for their responses to the practice tests.
Plus, there will be free resources and discounted exam prep offers throughout the course. Finally, you will receive valuable advice from experts to help you do your best on the TOEFL test so you can apply to your dream job or college.
Who takes the TOEFL test? More than 30 million people around the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language.
- Students who plan to study at an institution or university.
- Candidates for scholarships and professional certification
- English learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas in certain countries.
- In response to the global pandemic, ETS is temporarily offering the TOEFL iBT home edition special edition to meet the needs of students who cannot take the TOEFL iBT test at a test center. Special Home Edition is the same TOEFL iBT test, identical in content, format, scoring and on-screen experience, taken from home on your own computer and an online human proctor. This course will help you prepare for the TOEFL iBT, regardless of where you take it.
Here are more details about the TOEFL Test Preparation
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone from any part of the world can apply
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are some eligibility criteria for the TOEFL Test Preparation: The Insider’s Guide:
- There is no age limit.
- There is no pre-qualification required.
- The certificate has the minimal price if you want the certificate you can pay otherwise resources are totally free
What this TOEFL Test Preparation course will offer you:
- How to improve your English language skills
- How to navigate effectively through the four sections of the TOEFL test: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Tips to help you prepare for the TOEFL test
- How the TOEFL test is scored
- How to use TOEFL test scores for employment, study, visas, and scholarships
- Ways to manage your time during the test
- Where to find additional resources on the TOEFL test
- How to register for the TOEFL test