Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 | Study free in Hungary
Applications are open for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021. It is one of the well-known scholarships which help you to study free in Hungary. A wide range of fields is offered to choose from. Students do not need to worry about the expenses as the scholarship are fully funded by the Government of Hungary and students from all eligible countries are welcomed.All English taught programs are offered for the scholarship.
Candidates will get a chance to experience education, academia and chance to pursue research in Europe. The scholarships are offered for bachelor’s, master and doctoral degree programs.
Duration for bachelor’s program: 2 – 4 years
Duration for the master program: 2 years
Duration for the doctoral program: 4 years
Here are more details about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
To check the available programs (A – Z) please visit THIS page.
Deadline is January 15, 2021
- Country: Hungary
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Ethiopia, Nigeria, Brazil, Japan, Cambodia, Morocco, Thailand, Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Oriental Republic of Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru, Palestine, Panama, Algeria, Bangladesh, China, Albania, Republic of Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cabo, Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Moldova, South Africa, Sudan, Philippines, Myanmar, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Russia, Vietnam, Kuwait, Syria, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States, Georgia, Iran, Pakistan, Namibia, North Macedonia, Paraguay, Rwanda, Serbia, Singapore
- Deadline:: January 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants from eligible countries can apply for the scholarship.
Applicants applying for bachelor’s degree must hold high school/secondary school graduation certification.
applicants who want to apply for master program should be able to submit bachelor’s degree certificate.
applicants who are applying for doctoral degree program must have bachelor’s and master’s degree.
For more info about criteria, visit official website.
The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship for international students will cover/provide:
- Exemption of full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend for Bachelor’s, Master and doctoral degree program.
- Monthly stipend for the accommodation of about HUF 40,000.
- Medical insurance will be provided (annually).
- All the benefits will be provided for the entire duration of the scholarship.
Other details :
Following are the basic required documents:
- Motivation letter
- Language proficiency certificate
- Identification Documents (copy)
- Medical certificate
- Research Plan
- Letter of recommendation
- Before submitting your application, please read the current Call for Application carefully (stipendium.hu),
- In case you are interested contact the sending partner in your country;
- With the help of the application guide submit all the necessary application documents to the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation (TPF).
- Select the University you want
- You are entitled to apply for two programs.