Fully Funded Turkey Government Scholarship 2021
The wait is over. Applications are now open to apply for the Turkey Government Scholarship for academic year 2021. This time, the Turkish Government Scholarship is accepting applications from around the world in a timeline. Scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programs.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship offered for international students by the Government of Turkey. The application process is free and students do not need to worry about the cost and expense of studying abroad. There is no application fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship for international students. Türkiye Burslari Scholarships 2021 is a scholarship financed by the government.
You do not need to apply for admission to different universities under Turkey Scholarship 2021. You just need to fill out the application form. Applications for Türkiye scholarships for 2021 will be received in one period, and applications period will end on 20 February 2021 for international students from all countries. The duration of scholarship is the duration of the degree program.
Here are more details about the Fully Funded Turkey Government Scholarship
Deadline is February 20, 2021
- Country: Turkey
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline:: February 20, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic achievement for undergraduate applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for master’s and doctoral candidates: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for applicants of Health Sciences (Medicine,
- Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- Be under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs.
- Be under 30 years of age for Master’s programs.
- Be under 35 years of age for doctoral programs.
- Citizens of all countries (except Turkey) are eligible for scholarships from Turkey
- Graduates or applicants who can graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2021)
- Researchers and academics
The Turkish Government Scholarship will cover:
- University and program placement.
- Monthly stipend
- University admission
- Round-trip ticket
- Health insurance
- One year of the Turkish language course
Other details :
- Recommendation letter
- English Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Plan (PhD applicants)
- Degree/diploma certificate
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by candidates for Türkiye scholarships.
Applicants must send and upload the necessary documents for the application system.
Applications delivered by mail, courier or hand will not be accepted.
The applications are free. Please do not entertain any third-party institution or people who offer to make an application on your behalf in exchange for a fee.
The Türkiye scholarships include scholarships and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be located in a university and program among their 12 preferences that they choose in the application system.
You can also apply for the following scholarship for international students
for more details visit below links