Start-up in The Netherlands
Application is open for Start-up in The Netherlands
Do you have a business idea that you would like to develop? Ready to get started with your startup? Then you are invited to join the Start-up School of The Netherlands Education Group programs! The program lasts from one week to 12 months. During this period, he will reside in Amsterdam and work on its start-up. Start-Up School will provide you with tutoring and guidance for all the steps: how to prepare a business plan, where to find funds, how to create the network to sell your products or services. And of course, for EU participants, they will be given an invitation letter to receive a visa (for programs up to 3 months) or a residence permit (for programs from 3 months to 12 months).
Start-Up School is a space where young entrepreneurs learn to develop their start-ups. We also share the information on how to start your own business if you just have an idea!
Here are some more details about Start-up in The Netherlands
- Country: Netherlands
- Eligible Regions: Anyone from anypart of the world can apply
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are some of the eligibility criteria for the Start-up in The Netherlands!
- Applicants from any country can apply.
- There is no age limit – applicants of any age can apply.
- Program charges-
- 1 week program – 650 euros.
- 12 month program – from 2000 euros.
The are some of the benefits of the program:
- You will learn how to start a business!
- You will receive guidance on how to start a business, find financing, and network!
- You will have the opportunity to stay at one of the world’s start-up hubs in Amsterdam for a period of 1 week to 1 year.
- You will create an international network to help you advance your career!
- You can establish a company in the Netherlands and, if you wish, move to the Netherlands permanently!
Please follow the link below to apply for the program and for more details.