Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria
Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria calls for applications from students (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from all over the world who are undergraduate/master’s students and have completed at least two years of university study.
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School consists of various components such as Research Project, Lecture Series, Scientific Symposium, Social Program, and Summer in Vienna. Scholars will stay for free in student accommodation. The complex has modern rooms with Internet access, fully furnished, and with a shared bathroom and kitchen.
Here are more details about the Vienna Biocenter Summer School
Deadline is January 31, 2021
- Country: Austria
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone Can Apply
- Deadline:: January 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are some eligibility criteria for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria
- Completed at least 2 years of a university study (for example, 2-3 years of a Bachelor Hons study or 1 year of a Master’s study, before June 30) as follows:
- In the third year of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a life science-related subject
- In year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a life science-related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a master’s program (this will be verified later)
- In year 1 of a 2-year master’s course, master’s degree in a subject related to the life sciences
- In year 2 of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related subject
- In year 2 of a 4-year BTech (India) in a subject related to life sciences
Here are some of the benefits of the Vienna Biocenter Summer School
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will receive a stipend of 1400 euros after taxes for the nine-week program.
- Health insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks.
- A free travel pass that provides unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events
here are some of the other requirement you have to fulfill.
- 3 months of research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrollment in a university program for the current academic year and the following year (if possible).
- Doctors can only apply if they have completed 3-4 years of their studies and have the relevant research experience, they must also intend to study a PhD in a subject related to life sciences after completing their current studies.