Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Applications are currently open to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is one of the biggest Fully Funded Scholarship for Studying Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program just as Vocational Training. There is No Application Fee Charged by the IsDB Scholarship.
Islamic Development offering All-Academic Fields/Majors for all Levels of Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program just as Vocational Training. The ISDB Scholarship is Designed to pull in capable Male and Female Students.
All the Expenditure will be secured by the IsDB. You will Study in Top Leading Universities Under IsDB Scholarship Program Like UK, Oxford, Turkey Etc. IsDB is outstanding amongst other Scholarship all through the World. The ISDB Scholarship is for citizens from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Different
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program, Vocational Training.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th Feb 2021
Duration of the IsDB Degree Courses
The duration of Degree courses offered by IsDB Scholarship 2021 is listed below.
- Undergraduate Programs (4 Year)
- Master’s Programme (2 Year)
- Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme (3 Year)
Eligible Countries Under IsDB Full Scholarship
Young Male & Female Students from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide are eligible.
The Present Membership of the Bank Consists of 57 Countries.
Eligible Academic Fields
All-Academic Fields are eligible in IsDB Scholarship for BS,MS, Ph.D. Scholarship. It is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. Study in Abroad under IsDB is a great chance for everyone you will get the opportunity to do you are a degree in Europe Also.
Currently, the partnership program is successfully implemented with the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, the Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom, Copenhagen University in Denmark, and McGill University in Canada. In addition, the IsDB is currently partnering with the Ministry of Education in Malaysia, Council of Higher Education in Turkey, Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI) in Morocco which have been generous enough to provide places for IsDB students on free or subsidized fees.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students.
It will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral each and everything.
- Monthly Stipend
- No Tuition Fees
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets
- Thesis Grant
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D., Post Doc
Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed equivalent of approximately 12 years of education
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For Ph.D., Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have a Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
- Devote themselves to their studies on a full-time basis and without interruption and provide the IsDB with progress reports on their studies on a regular basis.
How To Apply For Islamic Bank Development Scholarship 2021
The Application Process is Online for the IsDB Scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship.