Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International and EU students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
University of Warwick in the UK
Level/Field of study:
PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 42
International and EU students
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
• A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
• A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
• Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
• Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
To apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you will need to click on the ‘Apply Here’ link on the official scholarship page. The deadline for applications is is 23:59pm (GMT) on 21 January 2021.
It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int