X-Force Red Internship at IBM in the United States of America
IBM calls applications for X-Force Red Internship at IBM 2021 in Austin, United States of America. Qualified candidates must be enrolled in an accredited institution pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a Security related field as well as should be able to spend the summer of 2021 in Austin, Texas starting on or about June 14th, 2021.
Are you passionate about breaking into applications, networks, systems, databases, devices and other technologies to uncover security vulnerabilities and help fix them? Are you interested in joining a team of like-minded passionate experts, many of whom have decades of experience breaking into anything and everything to help organizations strengthen their security? If so, X-Force Red, IBM Security’s team of veteran hackers, is looking for interns for the summer of 2021 in Austin, TX, and you may be the perfect fit.
Here are more details about X-Force Red Internship at IBM
Deadline is December 31, 2020
- Country: USA
- Eligible Regions: Anyone with above eligibility criteria’s can apply
- Deadline:: December 31, 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates for the X-Force Red Internship at IBM must have the following qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership and adaptability, with the willingness to voluntarily and easily take over highly challenging tasks and problems, even beyond the initial scope of responsibility.
- Complete and analytical, with the ability to apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and meet deadlines, while staying focused despite conflicting demands.
- Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve your results.
Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals and teams, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions.
- In addition, the ability to communicate complex situations clearly and easily by actively listening and transmitting difficult messages in a positive way.
- Passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following security domains; Network penetration testing, application penetration testing, red teams, social engineering, vulnerability scanning.
- Experience in some aspects of offensive security testing is preferred.
- You are a rising sophomore, junior, or senior seeking a bachelor’s degree in a security-related field.
- Must demonstrate proven academic success.
Job/Internship Description :
At X-Force Red, IMB partners with Fortune 1000 customers to deliver real business value by:
- Uniting the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading offensive security testing capabilities.
- Work as a team through all phases of engagement to plan, create, and implement advanced security testing solutions.
- Applying the global experience and local capabilities of IBM through our unique global delivery network combined with our teams in more than 170 countries.
Provide the intern with great experience to work with the top staff of IBM and help them in bringing
Other details :
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware, and software; and also provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. On the other hand, IBM is also a major research organization. It holds the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2019) for 26 consecutive years. Altogether, IBM operates in 170 countries.