Applications are open for Adobe Research Fellowship Program 2021
Adobe Research creates innovative technologies for its software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and businesses. They bring together the smartest and most motivated people they can find and allow them the freedom to feed their intellectual curiosity while giving them the resources, support and freedom to translate their ideas into tangible results. The Adobe Research Fellowship offers a great opportunity to recognize outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world who conduct exceptional research in areas of computing important to Adobe.
Here are more details about the Adobe Research Fellowship Program 2021
Deadline is December 4, 2020
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone from any region can apply
- Deadline:: December 4, 2020
Eligibility Criteria :
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active full-time student in a doctoral program throughout the year 2022 or you will lose the award.
- You Don’t have a family member who works for Adobe Research.
- Prize money of $ 10,000 which will be paid once.
- A subscription membership to Creative Cloud for one year.
- You may qualify for an interview opportunity for an internship at Adobe
Other details :
This year, Adobe Research will award scholarships to graduate students working in the areas of:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Content intelligence
- Document intelligence
- Human-computer interaction
- Natural language processing
- AR, VR, and 360 photography
- Computer vision, images, and video
- Data intelligence
- Graphics (2D and 3D)
- Intelligent agents and assistants
- Systems and languages