Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands 2021 for Developing Countries , (Fully Funded
The Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) is a full scholarship available to professionals working in (urban) development from 52 countries offered by Nuffic. Funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, this program aims to contribute to the sustainable and inclusive development of society by offering access to education and training to professionals and organizations. There are 3 application calls per year.
Here are more details about Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: You must be a professional and national of, and work and live in one of the following countries: Afghanistan Albania Armenia Bangladesh Benin Bhutan Bolivia Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Colombia Congo (DRC) Cuba Egypt Ethiopia Georgia Ghana Guatemala Guinea Jordan Kenya Lebanon Liberia Mali Mozambique Myanmar Nepal Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Macedonia Pakistan Palestinian Territories Peru Philippines Rwanda Senegal Sierra Leone Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Tanzania Thailand Tunisia Uganda Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- Deadline:: March 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Check the scholarship eligibility criteria below. You must:
Your OKP scholarship application and background fit into one or more priority areas as mentioned in OKP Country Focus Document of the “Downloads” section on official link .
– Have a statement from the employer that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments included in the format must be supported in the declaration. (You will not be eligible for the scholarship if you do not submit this document);
– Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are, for example:
Multinational corporations (for example, Shell, Unilever, Microsoft)
Large national and / or large commercial organizations
Bilateral donor organizations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
Multilateral donor organizations (for example, a United Nations organization, World Bank, IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IDB)
International NGOs (eg Oxfam, Plan, Care).
– Have an official and valid passport.
– Have a government statement from NFP / OKP that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
– Not receive more than one scholarship for courses that are carried out at the same time.
- An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the scholarship period.
- The scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living and costs such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance etc.
- You have to cover any difference between the OKP scholarship amount and the actual costs yourself.
Other details :
- Masters program in Urban Management and Development
- 3-month course on Urban Management and Good Governance in Complex Contemporary Cities
- 3-week course on Developing Social Housing Projects
|IHS academic deadline:||28 February 2021|
|OKP application deadline this is the period in which you apply for the OKP scholarship. Note that you will be invited to do so by IHS only if you are admitted to your preferred course.||March 2021|
|Expected selection outcome||Early May 2021|